Hello lovely readers! Here is a easy given step by step perfect manicure without spending a lot.
If you are a perfectionist, there is no way you can ignore the cuticles around your nails or the unshapely nails you might be having lately. Caring for your nails is an essential but manicures and pedicures from salons can create a hole in the pocket . However, you can get a perfect manicure done at home, which is much more affordable and can be fun if you are doing it with your friends.
1. Remove Nail Polish – At first remove your nail polish from your nails, with nail polish remover.
2. Clip Your Nails – Clip your nails properly or file them, if you are planning on growing them out. Clean them properly by scooping the dirt out using a spatula.
3. Soaking – Put some salt and baking soda in some lukewarm water. Salt ensures that you are relieved of any pain in your soles and baking soda is added to get your hands squeaky clean. Put your hand inside the water and let them soak for 30 minutes.
4. Cuticle Pusher – Never cut your cuticles because it can lead to infections if done by amateurs. Use a cuticle pusher to push back your cuticles.
7. Applying Nail Polish– Apply a base coat first and let it dry. Then apply the next coat. You can try some bright colors or get creative by trying some nail art.