Review: ETUDE HOUSE It's Real Pack Trial Kit

Hi everyone! It's finally weekend! Today, I have another review for all of you and this time it's the real mask pack. It's Real is a line up of wash-off packs, with home made and most genuine ingrediets for a nourished and softened skin. 

How to use- after facial cleansing and prior to toner appllication, massage pack on your face. Leave on for about 10-15 minutes and rinse of with warm water. Use 1-2 times a week. 
Facial massage pack formulated with real sea kelp for moisturizing care- Once I have tried it and  it was  not really nice, it's full with sea kelp and it was difficult to wash it off. And the the scent was really overwelming and it doesn't smelled nice. So I woudn't recommed this. 
Facal massage pack formulated with real carrot for brightening care- This one is amazing, it has a brightening effect and I assume that it's full of vitamins since "it's real" mask pack. I don't feel something stingy on my face while using this which is always my issue with mask packs. My skin feels soft and clean, it also brightens my skin which I love. Definitely recommed this! 
Facial massage pack formulated with real pumpkin for elasticity care. Tried it but it didn't  give really results for 'elasticity' care. But I'm not 25 year old so I don't really need this. I would recommed this for people who are 25 or older. 

No comments:

Post a Comment