Review | The Rouge a Levres Hydratant Longue Tenue Sisley

Sisley is a luxury cosmetics brand with beautiful and high quality products. About skin care and makeup products of this brand, I am very impressed. A while back I bought my first Sisley lipstick (here). This week I've got a new lipstick from Sisley used, this provides more hydration and protect your lips from calendula and vitamins C and E, in this review I will tell you more about this.
As usual, the lipstick from a beautiful velvet pouch, The Rouge a Levres the has a black cover. Pictures are taken from beautymusthaves.com
The Rouge a Levres Hydratant Longue Tenue Sisley has a total of 30 colors, this all begin with the letter L. I have the lipstick color L9.
L9 is a little light red / pink color. As you can see This lipstick has a very peculiar shape. It is square and tight! The fun side is that the Sisley logo is printed on the side. As you can see in the swatch is a well pigmented lipstick. The structure is creamy with a subtle pink shine through.
I am very pleased with this lipstick, besides that I change the color and the sleeve I really like, I'm really happy with the quality. This lipstick moisturizes really well and moreover, the color properly seated. By separate angular shape I can easily afford without the lipstick off my lips to shoot. The lipstick Sisley Rouges à Lèvres Hydratants Longue Kit consists of 30 colors and is available at the luxury perfumery for € 37.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment