Review | Lancôme Génifique Youth Activating Serum

Several weeks ago, I bought some new things at ICI PARIS XL and they give me a Lancôme mini sample of the famous Genique serum. I have a 7ml sample and I have been testing it for about a month and I really love it!
What does it?
What the Lancôme Génifique Youth Activating Serum is supposed to do is boost the activity of our genes so the skin looks and feels younger. The 2 biotech active ingredients are Bio Lysat, it simulates gene's expression of the indentified youth protein and Phytosphingosine- re-establishes protein synthesis and promotes the development of higher quality and more beautiful skin.
How to use?
This serum is suitable for every skin type and for everyone who is 25 years and older. Each time will only need one drop, wich is enough for the whole face. Use it day and/or night after cleansing but before applying your day/night cream.
Price & overall
It's exprensive! It costs €69,50 for 30 ml and €89,50 for 50 ml. The serum comes in 20ml, the limited edition or 30/50 ml bottles with a dropper. This product is seriously amazing! I've been using this for a month and only at day and see how this product improves my skin, my dark under bags are 40% lighter!

Pros:
-Hydrating
-Reduce oil on oily skin
-Brightens skin
-For people who has problems with wrinkles, this product is strongly believed to
dimishes your fine lines so you can look younger.
-Tightening
-Prevent acne
-Smoother skin

Cons:
-Expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment