Review | NEOM Christmas Candle

It's Christmas! And I have been infusing my room with my NEOM Christmas Candle. This is my third NEOM candle, I just can't get enough of them! NEOM candles are purely made from vegetable wax and pure essential oils, not just a candle but also a holistic treatment experience. Infused with cinnamon, ginger, mandarin and tonka bean. A 2-3 hour burn will leave the room feeling all christmasy. 
If you have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true? For each candle sold, NEOM will denote £1 to make a wish foundation, granting magical wishes to children and young people fighting life treatening illnesses. 
The scent- The scent is disticnly Christmassy. Packed with warming spices and soothing fruit notes, for when it's snowy outside and you need a little Christmas cheer inside the house. At $40 a pop, it's sure a treat. Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment