CHICNOVA | Black Geometric Chain Necklace

Hi readers! Today I want to show you a necklace that I got from Chicnova. Chicnova is a women’s fashion boutique which sells clothing, footwear, and accessories based in China. They offer the latest fashions and trends at reasonable prices. A few weeks ago I got an email from Chicnova and they said I could choose a free piece worth $9.90.
If you saw my Chicnova wishlist here, you may know there was a necklace that I really liked. And I was lucky that the necklace was sold for $9.90 over at Chicnova so I chose that one.
Featuring geometrical pattern pendant drop, set on a gold-tone metal chain, a lobster clasp closure, and comes with a fashion style. It's very elegant and chic, it is wearable for everyday wear or for a night out. You really should check out Chicnova.com! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the moustache ring www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete