Review BIOTHERM AQUASOURCE Cream

Hi lovely readers! Have you seen my second ICI PARIS XL haul a few months ago? I bought a day/night cream from Biotherm. I haven't use it yet until now because my other cream, the same as this one wasn't empty yet. Today I will share my thoughts about it.
Price and ingredients
There is 50 ml in it, I bought this one for €40,75 but it depends on where you buy it. You can use this for more than a half year even if you use it everyday! So €40,75 for this product aint that expensive. 
What does it says? Innovation: Deep hydration on serveral cellular lays. Biotherm recreates AQUASOURCE, it's 1st replensing cream for a rich, long-lasting and deep hydration. Visible results: 24 hours lastingly hydrated skin, healthy radiance, plump feel, silky comfort for dry skin.
My opinion
This cream is amazing! This product is really usefull for everyday use, for dry skin types. You only need a little amount of it and it's also definitely a must-have for in the Winter when the days are pretty cold and your skin needs a little more attention. I'll review Biotherm's Aquasource gel soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment