Review BIOTHERM AUQUASOURCE 24 Hour Gel

The moisturizer comes in a heavy glass tub. I am not so a fan of tubes, so I usally use a spatula to scoop some out of it and then apply it on my face. Paraben and mineral oil free, this product is essentially a light creamy gel with a soothing sensation. Besides its skincare merits, the packaging is somewhat eco-friendly too this pot is made of 40% recycled glass! 
Key Ingredients- Thermal Plankton Cellur Water- A nutrient-rich fluid responsible for preventing moisture loss from the skin's surface. Mannose- A sugar extract responsible for stocking water in vegetal life and stimulating the regeneration cycle of the skin. 
It's available in two textures: this gel for normal to combination skin and cream for the one who has dry skin. I wanted to try both and I've reviewed the cream here. It hydrated my skin well, it leaves a smooth and fresh effect. Looking at the ingredients (dimenthicone) wich is a silicon effect. Some people get breakouts from this so beware. Overall I like the cream more since I've dry skin but this gel is nice for who has normal to combination skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment