REVIEW: TONY MOLY Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack

Product information
The tomato solution found in this product delivers instant brightening, massaging and skin clearing mask effects.
-Tomato extract/solution antioxidant detox properties to clear the skin.
-Lemon extract accelerates collagen synthesis, whitening, antioxidants, astringents.
-Baicha extracts less irritation to skin with whitening property.
-Houstonia extract is known as a mysterious herb with 10 kinds of properties of anti-inflammatory, antioxidants, antiallergenic, whitening, activating term over to provide clear skin tone.
Packaging
The packaging is totally adorable! It looks like a real tomato! When you open the tomatox, you can see that the product arrives with a small spoon for scooping up the product, mostly for sanitary purposes. And that it is covered with a plastic lid, what most of the TONYMOLY products has, wich I think is briljant!
How to use?
After cleansing,your face apply on towel-dried face and gently massage for about 1 to 2 min. After massaging, leave it on your face for 5 to 10 min. Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry with a towel. Use 2 to 3 times per week or use everyday as needed for a whitening effect.

Texture
The texture is sort of cool, creamy and smooth with the consistency of non-sticky glue I can't discribe the scent. It feels very cool and comfortable when applied on my face. It might be a bit sticky if you apply to much, like me at the first time I used it.
What do I think about this product?
After washing off the mask my skin feels softer and it looks really brighter than before! I will recomend this to everyone who wants a softer and more whitening to their skin. They also have a Appletox, wich is a smooth massage peeling cream and I'm very curious to that one! You can buy the tomatox in your local Asian beauty store or online where they sell Asian cosmetics. My rating would be: 5/5
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment