REVIEW • MY BEAUTY DIARY - Black Pearl Mask

Most of you already know that I love korean sheets masks and esspecially from the brand My beauty Diary (我的美麗日記). And a friend of me was on a holiday and went to China and later when she was back in town she bought me some Korean goodies, wich includes my favorite sheet masks, so sweet of her! ^__^. So today I am going to review on of the populair sheet masks from their collection, named The black pearl mask.
What does it says?
The mask should softens, whitens, and moisturize the skin.
Packaging
The masks are individually packed into a black foil wrapping. On the packaging you can see some beach shell prints and the words are in pink and white.You only need to tear the mask open and unfold the sheet mask. Like all of the other My Beauty Diary sheet masks, there is a plastic sheet folded into the sheet mask. Throw the plastic sheet away.
How to use?
Always clean your face first. Then unfold the sheet mask and put it on your face for about 20-30 minutes. When it's time you gently massage the excess tonic on your face and wait till everything is absorbed. You don't need to rinse it off. Follow with your usual moisturizer or serum after the essence is absorbed.
Amount and ingrediënts
I got the masks seperately but you can also buy them in a box. One box comes with ten individually sheet masks. Each mask is 30 gram and contains 23 ml of essence.

Does is work?
There was a lot of essence on the mask, so you might get some drops from the mask. The mask was very refreshing and moisturizing. And I could see that my skin was a bit brighter than first, but this only was for a hour. After all I think this is quite a nice mask for people who want to whitening their skin. My rate would be: ♥♥♥♥ 3/5
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment