REVIEW • Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser

It time for a product review this time, I read a lot about the philosophy range products but never tried any products of the brand before. My niece bought a present for me and it came with a travel sized bottle Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser. Read more about this product in this post! I didn't had time these weeks to take pictures so I took the pictures from mostsunnyblog.com, link. 
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
An award-winning daily facial skin cleanser is formulated to gently cleanse, tone and melt away all face and eye makeup in one simple step, while lightly hydrating the skin. It contains 12 essential oils to soothe the skin and relieve and is therefore also suitable for people with sensitive skin.

Information on the back of the bottle. All products of Philosophy are in a very simple packaging. Basic bottles and jars with text on it. Purity Made Simple is a line of Philosophy with different types of facial cleansers, this is the One-Step Facial Cleanser. This is a light foaming cleanser packed with nourishing oils that are wonderful for your skin.
THE INGREDIËNTS
water (aqua), sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium trideceth sulfate, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, coco-glucoside, cocos nucifera (coconut) alcohol, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) wood oil, geranium maculatum oil, guaiac (guaiacum officinale) extract, cymbopogon martini oil, rosa damascena extract, amyris balsamifera bark oil, santalum album (sandalwood) oil, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, cinnamomum cassia leaf oil, anthemis nobilis flower oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, piper nigrum (pepper) seed extract, polysorbate 20, glycerin, carbomer, triethanolamine, methylparaben, propylparaben, citric acid, imidazolidinyl urea, yellow 5 (ci 19140).
HOW TO USE?
The Purity Made Simple use is really, Philosophy says it all: super simple. You take some of the product out of the bottle and massaging it into your face until you've had all the spots. It feels a bit sticky but fresh. After the massage you rinse of your face.

WHAT DO I THINK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
The cleanser ensures that all makeup and all the dirt is taken. And indeed, believe it or not, but the result is indeed a clean skin! Yes all my makeup are off my face and no I basically do needed a wash after it anymore. Even if I had  a lot of makeup or my skin is very impure, I often use a face wash afterwards, but not after using this product! The tonic effect, I do not really notice this as a tonic cleanser, but it I won't need to use an tonic anymore.

MY RATINGS:
♥ 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment